Fika Mental Health
Existential Journal Prompt Ideas
Here are some existential journal prompts that can help individuals reflect on their life, purpose, and meaning:
1. What is the meaning of life to you? How has this meaning evolved over time?
2. What are your core values and beliefs? How do they influence your decisions and actions?
3. What are your biggest fears and how do they impact your life?
4. What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses? How do they contribute to your personal growth and development?
5. What are your goals and aspirations? How do they align with your values and beliefs?
6. How do you cope with uncertainty and ambiguity in life?
7. What role does spirituality or religion play in your life? How has it shaped your beliefs and values?
8. How have past experiences and relationships influenced your current perspective on life?
9. What is your relationship with death and mortality? How does it impact the way you live your life?
10. How do you find meaning and purpose in your everyday life? What activities or experiences give you a sense of fulfillment?
Reflecting on these questions can help individuals gain insight into their own beliefs, values, and purpose in life. By exploring these existential questions, individuals can gain a deeper understanding of themselves and their place in the world.